TMX recognizes the corporate and business benefits that result from providing a work environment, as well as products and services that are accessible to all. We aspire to meet the needs of people with disabilities and to treat all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe that our workforce should reflect the diversity of the community in which we operate and we provide accommodation for applicants, employees and customers who require it. If you have questions or feedback regarding TMX’s accessibility measures, please contact us at [email protected] – we will review your feedback and reply in a timely manner.
Accessibility for Employees and Customers Policy
The objective of this policy is to ensure that managers and employees at TMX are aware of the requirements prescribed under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
- TMX aspires to have fair and accessible employment practices. During the recruitment process the TMX Career site will outline our commitment to accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment process and once hired. This includes allowing service animals and support people in to the work place as required and requested.
- Individual accommodation plans and return-to-work support for employees that have been absent due to a disability is available.
- TMX will provide training to employees on Ontario’s accessibility laws.
- TMX aspires to provide customers and clients with publicly available emergency information in an accessible way upon request. We will also provide employees with disabilities with individualized emergency response information when necessary.
- TMX is committed to meeting the communication needs of people with disabilities. We will consult with people with disabilities to determine their information and communication needs.
- TMX will take steps to make websites and content on those sites accessible as required.
- TMX will take steps to make publicly available information accessible upon request by January 1, 2016.
- TMX will take steps to make websites and content conform with WCAG 2.0, Level AA by January 1, 2021.
TMX’s multi-year accessibility plan is made publicly available.