- Communications & Media – Includes companies involved in telecommunications equipment and services, television and radio broadcasting, motion picture/video production, and publishing.
- Consumer Products & Services – Includes companies with a focus on products and services within the consumer discretionary and consumer staples industries. Companies range from retail, apparel, restaurants, automobiles, drugstores, and household products.
- Financial Services – Includes traditional banks, trading firms, investment banks, asset managers, investment funds, insurance companies, non-bank lenders, transfer agencies and other providers of financial services.
- Industrial Products & Services – Includes a wide array of companies involved in heavy industry. Companies range from manufacturing, infrastructure, transportation, capital goods, and commercial services.
- Real Estate – Includes real estate investment trusts (REITs), real estate operating companies (REOCs), and real estate development & services providers (REDs).
Diversified Industries Equity Capital Raised – YTD May 31, 2018
For more information on Toronto Stock Exchange and TSX Venture Exchange listed companies, please refer to our Current Market Statistics.
- S&P/TSX Capped Consumer Discretionary Index
- S&P/TSX Capped Consumer Staples Index
- S&P/TSX Capped Financials Index
- S&P/TSX Capped Industrials Index
- S&P/TSX Capped Real Estate Index
- S&P/TSX Capped Telecommunication Services Index
- S&P/TSX Capped Utilities Index
To learn more about listing in the Diversified Industries sector on TSX/TSXV, please contact:
Head, Business Development, Diversified Industries
+1 416 947-4279
Business Development - Asia
(86) 1065 05 8011
Business Development - Europe & Africa
Follow us on Twitter: @tsx_tsxv