Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
TSX: Canada's Home for Exchange Traded Funds
- Diversity of products – Over 500 ETFs are listed on TSX
- Wide range of exposure – ETFs provide access to all the major asset classes, sectors and geographic regions as well as many key investment strategies
- Liquid trading market – Almost $99 billion of equity was traded in 2017
- Growing marketplace – Over the last five years, total market capitalization has more than doubled to almost $145 billion
- Benefits of ETFs – Cost-effective diversification, transparency, tax efficiency and liquidity
ETF Sector Activity at a Glance – YTD May 31, 2018
To receive the TSX ETF Report in your inbox each quarter, please click here.
For more information on Toronto Stock Exchange and TSX Venture Exchange listed companies, please refer to our Current Market Statistics.
To learn more about listing ETFs on TSX, please contact:
Head, Business Development, ETFs, CEFs and Structured Notes
+1 416 947-4534
Follow us on Twitter: @tsx_tsxv